Requirements - Manuscripts must:
- Appeal to the instructional, administrative, or research interests of foreign/second language educators at K-16 levels of instruction.
- Be substantive and present new ideas or new applications of information related to current trends and teaching in the language field.
- Be well written, clearly organized, and carefully proofed.
- Include a complete reference list at the end.
- Be formatted according to guidelines in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 5th Ed. (2001). APA Style Resource.
- Be no longer than 12-15 double-spaced pages in 12 pt. Times New Roman typeface, with 1½ inch margins, black text on white paper.
- Be sent in triplicate (3 copies are neccesary for review purposes).
- Be submitted with no authors' names indicated (for review purposes).
- Include a cover letter with the name, postal and e-mail addresses, and phone number of the first author (or other contact person) clearly noted.
- Include an abstract of no more than 150 words.
- Be sent with a biographical statement of 50 words or fewer for each author, including information on current job or title, institution, degrees held, professional experience, and any other relevant information.
- Be sent in both hard copy and electronic formats. The electronic version must be saved as a Microsoft Word, .txt or .rtf document. Electronic versions may be submitted on a CD (PC compatible), or as an e-mail attachment.
- Include any figures and tables in camera-ready format. Photographs, graphics, figures and tables must contribute to article content. (See Call for Manuscripts) Please be absolutely certain that all materials are complete with caption/credit information. Figures and Tables must be appropriately labeled in the article.
- Not have been published previously and may not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Manuscripts submitted to FFLJ cannot be returned, so authors should keep a copy for themselves. Submissions will be acknowledged within one month of receipt.
The editor of FFLJ reserves the right to make editorial changes in any manuscript accepted for publication to enhance clarity or style. The author will be consulted only if the editing has been substantial, though the author will be able to review the article prior to publication.
Please follow the manuscript guidelines and send your submission by July 31st, 2016 to:
Dr. Tony Erben, Managing Editor
Florida Foreign Language Journal
Department of Education, Plant Hall
University of Tampa
401 W. Kennedy BLVD
Tampa, FL, 33606-1450