Announced April 13:
1) Florida Virtual School is now recruiting for Foreign Languages Instructors certified in at least one of the following certifications: Latin 7-12 or K-12, Chinese K-12, French 6-12, Spanish 7-12 or K-12. To apply, please visit http://jobs.flvs.net/.
2) Teach ESL online to Chinese children via http://teacher-recruitment.vipkid.com.cn/home.shtml.
3) Jenkintown School District is seeking an outside consultant who is ACTFL OPI-trained and certified to conduct Spanish OPI assessments with about 55 high students during the month of May. If interested in exploring, contact Richard Detwiler, email@example.com.
Announced April 5:
1) Minot Public High School in Minot North Dakota is looking for an enthusiastic, organized, motivated Level I French teacher for grades 9 and 10. If you are interested and highly qualified, please go to the Minot High School web page and apply! Here follows the link:
http://www.minot.k12.nd.us/ Find: Job opportunities on the web page and fill out the information. Merci bien et bonne chance!2) French teacher position in Newton Kansas: https://newtonks.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=1327
two permanent positions in Spanish at Valparaiso High School in Valparaiso, Indiana. . Interested applicants
should contact Dr. Reid Amones, principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Teton County School District #1 http://www.tcsd.org in Jackson Hole, Wyoming is currently searching for Spanish speaking Elementary certified teachers who would be interested in teaching in our dual immersion program during the 2016-2017 school year.
For more information or to apply go to: https://tetonco1.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=303 (can also be reached by going to www.tcsd.orgthen choose "Employment" and "School Recruiter.")
Announced March 28:
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School in Palm Coast Florida is looking for a part-time Spanish teacher for grades K-5. Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com (Terry Majewski, school Principal or contact her at (386) 445-2411(386) 445-2411 .
Announced March 27:
A School-Based Decision Making Council at Maxwell Elementary Escuela de Inmersión en Español, an International Spanish Academy and public school in Lexington, Kentucky. (http://www.maxwell.fcps.net/sbdm). They are currently in the process of seeking applications for a new school principal. See position announcement and apply here: http://www.fcps.net/administration/departments/human-resources/apply?category=Administration&AppliTrackJobId=2542&AppliTrackLayoutMode=detail&AppliTrackViewPosting=1
The closing date is April 13, 2016. Applicants must have the required master degree with eligibility to obtain Kentucky principal certification. Candidates who are fluent in Spanish and English and who have knowledge of effective language immersion programs are preferred. Questions regarding the position or eligibility should be directed to the school’s human resources department (http://www.fcps.net/administration/departments/human-resources).
Email John.Patrick.Grant@usdoj.gov with questions (email John Grant, given with permission).
Posted March 8, 2016: Pine Crest School -
Fort Lauderdale is a college preparatory PreK-12 school of 1750 students, with approximately 800 students in grades 9-12. Founded in 1934, we have a reputation for working with very bright students who seek academic challenges. We are looking for Chinese language teachers to join our Upper School for the remainder of the 2016 school year.
The successful candidate will have U.S. residency and/or a Green Card; regrettably, we cannot sponsor a candidate for residency/citizenship.
If interested in this position, please e-mail the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
(Note: Please put “Chinese Teacher” in the subject line of your message)
Full Time French - Spanish position!The University School of Nova Southeastern University is a progressive, PK – 12 college preparatory day school, is seeking a French/Spanish teacher for grades 9-12 for the 2015-2016 academic year. The candidate should be eligible for Florida teacher certification in Spanish and French, have an understanding of the curriculum in the upper grades, and be an energetic and enthusiastic educator.
New Openings at Stanton College Preparatory School in Jacksonville
This posting is for a Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 position.
Please contact the principal, Nongongoma P. Majova via email at email@example.com
Have you considered working abroad? Are you Spanish and ESOL certified? There may be openings within the Department of Defense Department of Education